Friday, January 14, 2011

A MUST READ

OMGGGG!!!!! ITZ JANEEEE CHUKKKKZZZ!!!!!!
HOOOO yess my people..... it iz Me.... :D

Today a friend of mine has decided to share a very disturbing story..... i found it quite unbelievable and funny but this story might help most of us in different ways... i guess..

hey, My name is Osasu. i'm a student of Uniben, 300l. i will not make myself completely known because i dont want people asking me stupid questions after this.

It all started in my 2nd year in this university. This guy people call "PATO" had been following all over campus. he wouldn't give me space. blocking me after my classes, showing up to my room any time he felt like it. i even had to stop going to some of my classes so i wouldn't have to bump into him. he started off by asking me to be his girlfriend and then progressed to asking me for just sex. that if i slept with him just once, he'd never disturb me again.

I'm not a virgin but i would have rather slept with a monkey than him especially because he looked worse than a monkey. i humiliated him a few times until he stopped. i was so relieved. I'm very serious with my studies so it was a breath of fresh air that i could continue attending my classes.

I was walking back to my room one night when he blocked me again. i was not in the mood so i totally ignored him. the next thing i knew, i was being carried into a bush and 4 other boys came from no where. these boys took turns with me but pato did not want to stop. they left me there weak and defenseless.
i finally got up the next morning and found my way back to my room. i did not tell a soul about it, well apart from jane, not even my sister knew about it. i was out for REVENGE.

I am very good with chemicals and there are compounds you mix that can cause a nose bleed for a wile. and to stop its effect all you have to take is salt. i wont tell you these compounds cause if they are not mixed in the right proportions, it could kill. i followed them for weeks and finally went to the bar they usually hung out and put it in their drinks. the moment they drank up i came up to them and told them that i had poisoned them. that i had the antidote but they'd have to do something for me before i gave it to them. i told them that 1st it would start with a nose bleed and they will slowly die. they taught i was bluffing. i walked away.

Close to an hour later, one of them called me and begged me to come to patos room. i gladly went and his friends said they would do anything. i told them it was simple. THAT THEY SHOULD FUCK THEMSELVES. they taught i was joking but i wasnt.  They argued for a bit, begged until his friends finally agreed but pato said over his dead body. that he would rather die than fuck a guy. i told him he should prepare to die then. These boys fucked themselves painfully in my presence and i have videos to prove it. After hours of raking, pato also did. it was the best day of my life especially when i gave them the salt to lick. you needed to seen the look on their faces.

i decided to share my story because we are termed to be weak. Different girls have been victims of rape in Uniben and their lives have been destroyed. this is to show that we can fight back.



NOW I'M BACK.... AZIN ME OH,,, JANE CHUKS.... lol!! interesting story indeed. Now as the popular saying goes, Experience is the best teacher. But we dnt have to xperience it, we can learn from the experiences of others

Ladies: I must confess, her method was rather intense but what we should learn from this is, when a guy wont get off your case, humiliating him is usually not the best option, especially when it's obvious he really doesnt have feelings for you. play along and CUT OUT(jst kidding) ..... try not to provoke him. there are difnt wayz 2 go about it. but do noot humiliate the guy.

Guys: i know that not all of you are the same and rape is the last thing on most of your minds .... lol... but if a girl sayz No.... dey are plenty fishes in the river.... lol!

i'm sure this must have been a weird story to read...... but i hope the message is clear. LOL

hp y'all enjoyed the story..... JANE CHUKS IZ OUTTA HERE

1 comments:

TrueOrFalse said...

Abeg revenge is sweet jare. I support this Osasu babe!

Post a Comment